Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flowers everywhere

Alright, where's my Staples easy button? Because after meeting my florist, that's exactly what I needed. Today I met with Flowers by Emily. She's the first florist I interviewed and quite honestly the last. Maybe it's the fact that I'm getting closer everyday and all the wedding planning has exhausted me of vendor meetings. Or, perhaps it's that flowers aren't my biggest priority by a long shot. But I like to think it's because Emily was so nice, so cute and so helpful. I just felt like she got it. Her shop is adorable and the music she was playing, well, right up my alley. Overall, I couldn't be happier with our meeting. After our brief, albeit productive, meeting I walked away with this as my inspiration.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I loved Emily too! Also, if you are interested in the cameos, I just ordered several from here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5062852

It's just the cameo, you would have to add a pin on the back if you are looking for a brooch for the bouquets or something. But it's alot less expensive to do it that way!

The Future Mrs. Bart said...

Thanks for the link but sweet story my something borrowed is actually the cameo that my mom wore when she married my Dad. Maybe I should post about that with pics. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE those white tulips :-) I'm debating whether I should have an all-white bouquet or mix the yellow and white tulips, and that picture might be swaying me...